About Me

Monday 7 November 2011

Terms And Conditions

   I don't know, like, about you but when it says 'click to accept Terms and Conditions.' 
You need to press the link to know what I am going to yak chit-chat and bla for the next, um, well, you know. Actually you don't. Well anywho-doo, when it says click to accept terms and conditions and its to confirm like, a membership for like a game I want than, I'd just go 'yes' and not read it.
So I'm exactly like the guy in the picture because when it asks you to read it, I bake a cake, juggle,
watch TV and scroll down.
Only the 1st, 2nd and 4th is true. Lol.

Anyway I always get scared the computer is going to say what is said in the link, but I know it wont. I feel like um that Choc Chip Mint thing..... my mouth is drooling.
You know I was looking back on my blogs and in 2 of them I was really tired and my day was havoc.
I am one ..... good girl. Please comment if you have 3 words to wrap me up.
YEAH, I like that....

Challenge.
Comment three words to wrap ME up!!! YAYAYAYAY IM USING PINK N PURPLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks your the only one that did it. you should like have 100 followers cuz ur blogs tasic

    ReplyDelete
  2. no reply??? That was a compliment, just checking. I lave how u put three word instead of 3 words like u just don't carrrrte

    ReplyDelete