About Me

Saturday 12 November 2011

Yum!!!! Please tell me... ya know????????


   Ok- the title is kinda strange-obvsy doo bt first things first Im posting a pic of meself-cuz people keep doing it so I thought I would.


Anyway-I said yum because one of my friends showed me some cooking recipes-and I tried it and obvious-doo since I did it, It was sooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was like a scone, but with a twist..... sort of chocolatey in like a weird way. OMG------------------------HERE I GO AGAIN----------I KEEP SAYING LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to stop. Starting from like now. Dat was a joke obvsy-doo. Anyway the chocolatey scone was tastic and I also made a cheesecake. YUM YO! Lol xxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo:D
Happy Halloween, Guy Fawkes (past), Christmas, (future,) and last of all Happy SATURDAY! (pwesent)))))

2 comments:

  1. Definitely! You look a lot like me....... but a young, uglier version lol xx (I'm hip) but seriously you do look like me!x

    ReplyDelete