About Me

Monday 5 December 2011

Yes, Katy Perry, I do.

  Lyric- Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again.
My way of seeing that- do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the cruel thing we call school, wanting to start again.
My answer- Yes.
Lyric- Do you ever feel so paper thin, like a house of cards one blow from caving in.
My way of seeing that- Basically, do you ever start to wear down from the spiteful not-tastic (soz had to add some of the fun me in,) comments, jeers, and yeh, the works.
Lyric- Do you ever feel already buried deep?Six feet under scream, but no one seems to hear a thing.
My way of seeing that- Do you ever tell, and say to people about the spitey meany things people are doing, and they dont understand.


My answer to all of these things, apart from my neglected (wow big word no??? for me at least.....) answer. I have got a learning disability, and people for some reason think I'm dumb because I have it. I'm not, I'm just as able to do a STUPID COMPREHENSION ABOUT CHARLIE AND THE STUPID CHOCOLATE FACTORY. I guess I do sports, and my oh my excel in them, because I want to prove to those bullies that I can do. I can do just what they can do. Btw - Bullies if youre reading this and you know who u r--------- FOR GOODNESS SAKE=---- WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE.

wow- first time I've been serious and I think I like it.
Who prefers...

a) My funny blogs, such as Yum please tell me ya know.
b) My in the middle blogs, such as Posting Obvsy doo things.
c) Sentimental (is sentimental the wordd...) blogs like this and my grandmas.

Btw- I said I would get my anger out on you if my parents arent arounud! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMMMMMMMMMMMMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

6 comments:

  1. Definetely these! This blog really opened up your heart, and that is a.. well, wow. I dont think anyone can do that, putting it out there. Good luck with all the bullies, and just ignore them, like you said, let them worry about their life. Just laugh to yourself. Your are v. clever from what I've seen, these are amazing blogging skills to have, to open up, give an insight, to speak like that without fancy words. Neglect (!) those blogs about obvsy-doo and yum plz tel me, etc. I really enjoyed this blog, thank you. I also loved your interpretations of Katy Perry's song lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emzy- These blogs are amazing, and I love your intepretations of the Firework Lyrics! You've shown in your blog that you are very good at English, so just show these bullies your blog and show them these comments.
    Cari xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!! By the way, Cari, would you like me to follow you on Twitter? Because some people arnt ok with that... thanks both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - dont laugh I've forgotten my password. Working it outttt....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh no!! Don't let anyone think less of yourself. I too have suffered my fair share of time feeling like absolute s*** , but just think in your head, 'ha jokes on them, they'll see when I'm older.' you seem like a wonderful girl, and only "hang" round people who boost your confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thnx Susie that really helps your sooo nice (:

    ReplyDelete